DINE-IN OR ORDER ONLINE WITH CURBSIDE SERVICE
MANY OF OUR SIGNATURE MARGARITAS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO-GO WITH FOOD PURCHASE. PLEASE ORDER ONLINE FOR AVAILABILITY. THANK YOU FOR ORDERING FROM ANAMIA’S!
Guidelines and Standards
ANAMIA’S PROMISE TO YOU
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette. We will follow all of the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State, including:
- Parties will maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single-use portions.
- We will use disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- All employees must pass a health screening before coming into the restaurant.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
CUSTOMERS’ PROMISE TO US
You agree to follow the Minimum Standard Health Protocols adopted by the State by:
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless delivery options.
- If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
DINING ROOM SAFETY
- Hosts will greet guests outside to prevent congregating inside. No waiting inside.
- Guests are encouraged to wait in their car and or retain social distancing guidelines outside.
- No Pagers – Guests will receive a text when table ready.
- Paper menus.
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Tables, table edges, chairs and chair backs will be sanitized after each seating using sanitize wipes for tables.
- Check presenters will be sanitized prior to placing guest check in presenter along with the pen and after each use.
- Tables will be seated with no more than 6 guests at one table.
106 N. Denton Tap Road, Suite 240
Coppell, TX 75019 (map)
1900 Long Prairie Road, Suite 156
Flower Mound, TX 75028 (map)
3408 Preston Road
Plano, Texas 75093 (map)
2980 E. Southlake Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092 (map)
1821 N. Lake Forest Dr., Suite 100
McKinney, TX 76092 (map)
2250 SH 114, Suite 300
Trophy Club, TX 76092 (map)